My thanks to the officers for the hospitality afforded and to my two stewards. In particular I was very pleased with the temperament of the dogs on parade, and was glad to have some quality exhibits to go over.
Minor Puppy Dog (1, 0 abs)
Puppy Dog (2, I abs)
- Marsh & Emmett’s - Heriol Porthos 7 months old puppy, still having a lot of growing to do. Pleasing head and expression, straight front, enough reach of neck and well off for bone. Topline needs to level out, moved out reasonably.
Junior Dog (5, 0 abs)
- Furber’s - Carminway for Your Pleasure Nice head and expression, good ear-set. Straight front, well off for bone. Just enough rear angulation and moved out with drive. Best Puppy Dog
Novice Dog (1 – Entry transferred to Post Graduate Dog)
- Elder’s - Ballindaloch Popcorn Suton Res Best Dog. Well-developed youngster, having a good eye and ear placement. Strong neck, good depth of ribcage and well developed rear quarters. Moved out well with handler.
- Garrett’s - Marchmanor Troubador Another appealing young man who had a pleasing expression, just enough wrinkle and good reach of neck. Just needs to tighten in rear movement.
- Heaton’s - Eternalprides Invincible at Waydell
- McGroarty’s – Ardhub Black Azz Ink
- Furber’s – Carminway’s Got It Goin On
Post Graduate Dog (3, 1 abs)
Limit Dog (3, 1 abs)
- Beal & Hodgson’s - Cafrajam's Rock Solid To Ballindaloch Good head pattern, straight and well boned, tight feet, level topline and a good depth of brisket. Moved out well with handler. Best Dog and Res Best In Show.
- Theobold’s – Cafrajam’s Intense Reasonable head pattern, straight and well boned front. Enough reach of neck and a good depth of brisket. Feet could be tighter and more rear angulation required.
Open Dog (4, 3 abs)
- Brewer’s - Ardhub Under Red Sky Good eye and ear placement, enough wrinkle, dark eyes. Good reach of neck and level topline, held on the move. Just enough turn of stifle.
- McGroarty’s - Ardhub Moves Like Jagger Reasonable head pattern, lighter in eye than the winner. Straight front, feet could be tighter and a little more rear angulation.
Veteran Dog (4, 3 abs)
- Aston & Furber’s - Eternalpride Gucci Envy Carminway Good eye and ear placement, straight and well boned front and a nice reach of neck. Level topline and good tight feet. Needs to improve on rear movement.
Special Brindle Dog (2, 1 abs)
- Theobold’s - Armande Lionheart Pleasing head and expression, good, well boned and straight front. Level topline held on the move and -for an 8 year old - could really move out
Minor Puppy Bitch (No Entries)
- Theobold’s – Cafrajam’s Intense Second in PGD
Puppy Bitch (2, 0 abs)
Junior Bitch (1, 0 abs)
- Walker’s - Stoneglad A Kind of Magic at Grandwell Very appealing young lady, having a good feminine head and expression. Straight and well boned front, tight feet and well off for bon. Enough reach of neck, level topline and moved out well with handler. Best Puppy in Show.
- Palmer’s - Bullmeredith the Fizz at Priambulls Slightly smaller puppy than the winner, but still had a reasonable headpiece and straight, well boned front. Enough reach of neck, just needs to improve on rear movement.
Novice Bitch (No Entries)
- Beal & Hodgson’s - Ballindaloch's Madame Chloe Nice feminine expression, good width of skull and good ear placement. Well developed rear quarters. Moved out well in unison with handler.
Post Grad Bitch (1, 1 abs)
Limit Bitch (3, 2 abs)
Open Bitch (3, 1 abs)
- Beal & Hodgson’s - Sundabish Starstruck for Ballindaloch Reasonable head and expression. Good reach of neck, nice depth of brisket, straight front and well off for bone. Rear angulation could be better, reflected in movement.
Veteran Bitch (No Entries)
- McGroarty’s - Ardhub She's lt’n A Bit Pleasing head and expression, good width of skull and dark eyes. Well boned, straight front and good depth of brisket. Level topline held on the move and was well handled and shown. Best In Show.
- Garratt’s - Medjezalbab Grandmas Girl at Marchmanor Another pleasing lady who also appealed. Good feminine expression, enough reach of neck and well developed brisket. Enough rear angulation and moved out well.
Special Brindle Bitch (No Entries)